In seven and a half weeks I will be in Italy…
In less than a month I found out about the opportunity, applied, and was accepted. I even received a very generous scholarship from the Italian Cultural Center in Minneapolis.
The online part of the class has begun and I have started collecting items in one place. I still have a LOT to do before we leave, but it will all be worth it!
This trip and the corresponding course will provide all of the following:
- An opportunity to learn about Italian Higher Education
- A 2 week immersion in Italian culture
- The final elective course for my doctoral program
- Time to write and research for my dissertation
- An opportunity to make connections with people who are doing similar research
- A trip to Italy, which is a dream come true!
I’ll be updating my progress and tracking my time in Italy using this blog.